Patient Info / Forms
On the Go (OTG) Therapy Services, Inc. is dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at (941) 922-8200 or click here to request an appointment.
We are paperless!
At On the Go (OTG) Therapy Services, Inc., we strive to make your visits as streamlined as possible. Once we have you set up as a new or returning patient we will email your patient paperwork to be done electronically with no printing needed. Once complete, your information in saved in your chart and you are on your best road for recovery by having your visits focused on care rather than paperwork.
What should I do before I visit?
- Our office will verify and discuss your insurance benefits.
- Fill out and sign patient intake documents including the Health Questionnaire to note key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- Have a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID on hand for verification.
What can I expect from my first visit?
- Your therapist will call to coordinate a day and time for your initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem so be completely open and honest about what you are dealing with, and what limits it creates on your life.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you explain to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the therapist week to week. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.